'Crumbled Pieces' is the twenty-sixth episode of The Walk.
It's easy to ignore the human tragedy caused by those EMPs until you're forced to face it.CIA has sent a helicopter to pick up the group, but it will arrive tomorrow. They try to hide out at a farm when they are confronted by a distraught man with a gun.
There are 16 landscape features to be scanned and two collectibles. One extra audio recording can be found in the landscape.
The walking time for the shortest route is 93 minutes, and there are two divergent paths.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming episode.
Plot Summary Edit
Precious Cargo Edit
Pincer Movement Edit
Stay Back Edit
Watch Your Step Edit
Take It Easy Edit
Goodbye, Caroline Edit
Name Of Marianne? Edit
Bonus Material Edit
- 'Child's drawing': A crayon drawing of Dave saying, "I am you. I am him. She is him. She is me."
- 'Newspaper clipping': "Animal trials give fresh hope for Malaria C cure". Scientists have successfully created a rodent vaccine for Malaria C, which is a big step towards a human cure for this deadly disease.
- 'Wind-up radio': New Tomorrow radio host talks about the benefits of keeping goats and the evils of farming industrial complexes. He will continue giving "more top tips for a power-free world".
Landscape Features Edit
- Makeshift grave
- Magazine: Farming Scotland
- Bunch of keys
- Shotgun shells
- Rusty sprayer
- Remains of a fire
- Cow pen
- Pig pen
- Broken child’s doll
- Trout shoal
Continuity (Spoilers up to Episode 50) Edit
- Charlie mentions never seeing a burial before and only seeing pictures of it, which alludes to her AI upbringing.
- The woman who came over and reacted badly towards the images of George's two daughters was one of Soleil's avatars.
- The picture mentioned in "Name of Marianne?" had two girls labeled Charlie and Soleil surrounded by knives. The two test subjects that responded especially well to the AI were young girls who were suffering from Malaria C.